Sunday, March 14, 2010

A new hat

I just made this hat for Isabel, and now I have to make one for Avery. She took it right off her sister and tried to put it on, but it doesn't fit her. That caused a bit of a fit. She loves her hats!


I made the little flower so people would know she is a girl... but I'm sure people will still ask how old my son is...

I just need to attach a button to hold the strap under her chin





I love easy projects! This only took me a day. Now I just need to try and finish the other hat I've been working on for months and Avery's sweater still needs sleeves...

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are so, SO cute! :)

    Is that a soap opera I see in the background?
    Sigh. I miss Sunset Beach! (the world's worst soap opera!)

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete