Sunday, January 3, 2010

It sure has been a while....

Things have been a little crazy and overwhelming the past few months.

We bought a house and moved in the beginning of November. Before we had even finished cleaning out the apartment I ended up in the hospital.

I woke up around midnight on the 17th in more pain than I have ever felt in my entire life (made me wish I was in labor.) Ended up in the ER later that morning... I had a Pulmonary Embolism! Good times... 5 days in the hospital...

I knew daddy was taking good care of my little girl, but I still missed her like crazy. I think she missed me too! So did Humphrey my kitten.

Now I am just weeks away from having baby number 2 and trying to get things ready even though I am completely exhausted and large.

No comments:

Post a Comment